1 Year Fixed Rate Bond
When you’re happy to invest your money for 12 months, you want a rate that can help your savings to grow.
Simply invest at least £1,000 in the 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond and you’ll secure a fixed interest rate. And that’s not the only benefit on offer. With this account you’re also free to choose to receive your interest monthly or annually.
The 1 Year Fixed Rate Bond is a limited issue product and may be withdrawn at anytime.
Key Product Information for our Savings Account
|Account Name||1 Year Fixed Rate Bond - Issue 230|
|Interest Rates (AERs)||The minimum balance for this account is £1,000. The interest rate is fixed for the term of the Bond.
|Tax Status||Interest is paid net* of basic rate tax|
|Condition for bonus payment||No bonus payments exist for this Account|
|Withdrawal arrangements||It is not possible to make withdrawals from this account until maturity|
|Access||Britannia Branch or by post|
Features & Benefits
- Attractive fixed interest rate
- Choose annual or monthly interest. Annual interest will be paid into this account at the end of the term; monthly interest will be paid into another Britannia or bank account of your choice
- Choose to save between a minimum of £1,000 and a maximum of £1,000,000
- Your account matures in a year and your money is then transferred to a Matured Bond Instant Access Account
- Can be opened as a joint account
- It is not possible to add to this account during the term of the product
- Passbook based account
*For an explanation of terms such as AER, Gross and Net, please see our.
Britannia, The Co-operative Bank and smile are trading names of The Co-operative Bank plc, which is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).