We’re pleased to be able to offer you 2 great products provided by The Co-operative Insurance. Choose from award winning Co-operative Car Insurance or the pay how you drive Co-operative Young Driver Insurance for drivers aged 17-24 and the parents of young drivers.
Why choose The Co-operative Car Insurance?
- You could save up to £156 with The Co-operative car insurance. 25% of consumers could save this amount according to independent online research by Consumer Intelligence during March 2013.
- Lower prices online for over 30s. You'll benefit from up to 7.5% lower prices online when all named drivers on your policy are 30 or over. The level of reduction you are entitled to will depend on risk features such as your age and the type of cover chosen. 31% received the maximum 7.5% reduction based on customer data during February 2013.
- Premium breakdown cover now only £24 Hurry! Get a quote before 31st May 2013 and you can add our premium breakdown cover (in association with AXA Assistance) for just £24. Cover includes Home-Start, Roadside Rescue and European Cover. Offer applies to new customers in their first year. Was £60 as an add-on. Your quote is valid for 30 days. At renewal this will revert to our standard price of £60 a year.
- Courtesy car as standard when your vehicle is undergoing an insured repair at a Co-operative Insurance approved repairer.
- Great discounts - 70% No Claim Discount for 5 or more claim-free years, and named drivers over 19 years of age earn their own No Claim Discount. Named driver No Claim Discount can only be granted from, and allocated to, The Co-operative Insurance motor car policies; terms and conditions apply*.
- Get a Car Insurance quote online at The Co-operative Insurance website, or call 0844 844 22 22 Lines are open from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm Sat, 9am-4pm Sun.
*Named driver NCD can only be used on a Co-operative Insurance motor car policy; the benefit cannot be transferred to other companies. Renewal documentation will only show the amount of NCD the named driver has earned on their own policy.
To qualify, no driver under the named driver's policy must have been convicted of a motoring offence in the last 4 years or have a prosecution pending. Parking offences or a single speeding offence will be ignored. Applicants for insurance are subject to normal underwriting criteria. Motor insurance is normally available to customers aged 17 to 75 years only.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with the existing ‘introductory NCD scheme’. Policyholders can claim an amount of NCD from one or the other, whichever gets the most discount, but a combination of the schemes is not to be used in calculating the amounts.
Exclusions and limitations may apply, please refer to policy documents for full details.
Motor Breakdown Cover is provided on behalf of The Co-operative Insurance by AXA Assistance (UK) Limited, The Quadrangle, 106-118 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1PR. Registered in England and Wales No: 02638890 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), number 439069.
Aged 17-24? Choose The Co-operative Young Driver Insurance
- Car insurance designed for young drivers and parents of young drivers.
- You could save up to £801 off your initial premium. 25% of under 25''s could achieve this saving on their initial premium according to independent online research by Consumer Intelligence in March 2013.
- Drive safely and you could get Safer Driving Discounts. Your premium may go up as well as down dependent on your driving score throughout the year. As a result your annual saving could be less than your initial saving.
- Safer driving discounts reviewed every 3 months - we won’t wait until renewal to apply it. If you’ve earned a discount you’ll get it there and then, returned direct to your credit/debit card or as a reduced Direct Debit.
- Earn no claim discount each year.
- Online dashboard to see how well you're driving.
- Get a Young Driver Insurance quote online at The Co-operative Insurance website.
Applicants for insurance are subject to normal underwriting criteria. Co-operative Car Insurance is normally available to UK customers aged 17 to 75 years only.
The Co-operative Insurance is a brand name used by CIS General Insurance Limited. CIS General Insurance Limited, Miller Street Manchester M60 0AL, Registered in England Number 29999R.
CIS General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.