We’re pleased to be able to offer you the award winning insurance policy provided by The Co-operative Insurance. We’ve picked up ‘Intelligent Choice’ awards from Consumer Intelligence. These were not only for our products, but for Customer Satisfaction and Customer Service – available through our UK call centres.
Why choose The Co-operative Home Insurance?
- 25% off home insurance in your first year when you buy buildings and contents together.
- Add Home Emergency cover for just 12p in your first year. For those emergencies like broken boilers and burst pipes indoors. Subsequent annual charge is £24 (Provided in association with Axa Assistance). Covers up to £250 (inclusive of VAT) for emergency repairs
- 95% customer service satisfaction. Internal telephone customer satisfaction survey: 153,000 participants 1st Feb 2012-31st Jan 2013.
- No Claim Discount - up to 30% No Claim Discount in your first year. See qualifying criteria below
- £50,000 legal expenses cover (in association with Co-operative Legal Services Limited) included as standard
- Up to £500,000 rebuilding costs cover as standard
As with all policies exclusions and limitations apply. For further details please see the policy booklet, available on The Co-operative Insurance website.
How to buy The Co-operative Home Insurance policy:
- get a quote online at The Co-operative Insurance website,
- call 0845 300 3525 Lines are open from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm Sat and 9am-4pm Sun.
To find out more, please visit The Co-operative Insurance website.
Exclusions and limitations may apply, please refer to policy documents for full details.
25% off home insurance
Minimum premiums apply to buildings and contents cover. This means the maximum discounts may not be available in all circumstances.
No Claim Discount
No Claim Discount will be applied to your premium dependent upon your claims history.
Offers available in your first year and may be withdrawn at any time.
Applicants for insurance are subject to normal underwriting criteria.
The Co-operative Insurance is a trading name of CIS General Insurance which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. CIS General Insurance Limited is registered under number 29999R in England and Wales: Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL.
HomeRescue Plus is provided on behalf of The Co-operative Insurance by AXA Assistance (UK) Limited, The Quadrangle, 106-118 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1PR. Registered in England and Wales No: 02638890 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 439069.
The Co-operative Legal Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under registration number 567391. Registered Office: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.